Buddhist Psychology Courses and Classes
The principal focus of Parayana Buddhist psychology courses is the Buddha’s teachings about understanding happiness. Buddhist siddhi yoga based psychology explains how happiness works and how it doesn’t. Buddhist psychology reveals how people inadvertently sabotage their own success and well-being in life. The teachings cover what It takes to really experience true fulfillment. To be able to instantly summon inner peace and put a halt self-damaging emotional reactions are key.
Amongst the topics covered and explained are:
- Different kinds happiness and different methods to realize them
- How to work with various thinking styles and patterns which are often at the center of conflicts, contention, and resistance
- Different emotional bases which are used in people’s decision making, including understanding one’s own blind spots
- Basic practice of calmness meditation along with ways for taking meditation into day to day life, which can be developed to overcome stress on the spot in various scenarios
- A set of adjunctive practices which allows for an individual to perform functional activities at the same time as meditating
COURSES AND CLASSES
BUDDHIST PSYCHOLOGY TEACHINGS
Vancouver: Mon 7:30-9:00pm
Victoria: Thurs 7:30-9:00pm
MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS CLASSES
Private classes available.
Basic taught in Buddhist psychology.
BUDDHIST SIDDHI HEALING TRAINING
Medical Chi Kung training.Siddhi Yoga healing training.
SEE OUR TRAINING DOWNLOAD
Train with us! Free Buddhist Healing Training Download
Would you like to elevate your healing skills to a new level and offer rare, unique and effective healing to clients? Train with us in Buddhist siddhi yoga healing, or Medical Chi Kung healing.
Get The Latest News
Sign up for our newsletter.